Planetarys Triphala-Garcinia Program can help in this shift to a weight loss mode, while improving overall health.Crash diets are notorious both for producing results that are temporary and for being risky to ones health.They ignore the fundamental cause of obesity, which is imbalance. Imbalance in the diet stems from the excessive intake of calories, and is worsened when these excess calories provide inadequate levels of essential nutrients. Planetary Herbology applies the wisdom of Oriental medicine, with its emphasis on balancing the entire system on several levels at once.Triphala - A Natural Wonder.
Supplement Facts for 1,300 mg Tablet Serving Size: 3 tablets Amount %DV Calories 15 Sodium 25 mg <2% Total Carbohydrates 2 g <2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Protein 1 g 2% Vitamin A1 200 IU 25% Vitamin B-6 (as pyroxidine HCl) 15 mg 750% Iron 400 mcg 2% Iodine (from kelp & bladderwrack) 640 mcg 420% Triphala Compound 870 mg (Fruits of Chebulic Myrobalan, Amla, and Belleric Myrobalan) Spirulina 600 mg Garcinia Berry Extract (50% hydroxycitric acid) 420 mg - Proprietary Blend: Guar Gum, Bai Zhu, Atractylodes Rhizone, L-Tyrosine, Cleavers Aerial Parts, Fennel Fruit, Bladderwrack Thallus, Watercress Aerial Parts, Licorice Root, Echinacea Pallida Root, Astragalus Root, Ginger Root, Lecithin Granules, Apple Cider Vinegar, Jujube Seed, and Burdock Root.2 g
Other Ingredients: acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.Contains soy.Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Kelp and bladderwrack are rich in iodine. Those on an iodine restricted diet should not use this product. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Planetary Herbals offers the best of classic herbal traditions, from Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese herbalism to the experience of Western herbal practitioners. Utilizing the knowledge of more than 30 years clinical experience, professional herbalists such as Michael Tierra, Lesley Tierra, Jill Stansbury, and Alan Tillotson, Planetary Herbals is committed to ensuring that our time-tested herbal traditions continue to evolve, grow, and flourish.
Planetary Herbals Triphala-Garcinia Program™ combines the legendary Triphala blend and Garcinia cambogia extract of Ayurvedic herbalism with selected Western and Chinese herbs designed to assist the body's normal digestive, assimilative and eliminative processes. The addition of other key nutrients complete this comprehensive addition to your wellness and exercise program.
Other Ingredients: acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Potassium iodide and bladderwrack are rich in iodine. Those on iodine restricted diets should not use this product. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Suggested Use: 3 tablets with 8 ounces of water three times daily, 30 minutes before meals.
SKU: PF0046 UPC: 021078100461 Distributed or manufactured from Planetary Herbals. See more Planetary Herbals products.
Asked on: November 1, 2012 Question: Is it same as Garcina Cambogia ? How many pills to take?How much? Where to buyE
00A: Triphala-Garcinia Program contains Garcinia Cambogia and may help in this shift to a weight loss mode, while improving overall health. You may purchase this product at at www.seacoast.com and your package will be shipped to you.
Vote down - Vote up
Asked on: February 18, 2013 Question: Hw much Vitamin K is in Garcinia Cambogia?
00A: Vitamin K is not listed as a vitamin in this product. There is 1200 IU's of Vitamin A, , 15mg of B-6, 390 mcg of iron, and 630 mcg of Iodine per serving of this supplement.
Vote down - Vote up