Boericke & Tafel Oral Ivy Homeopathic

Continue to buy

Regular price: $10.20
Direct price: $8.67
Add to Cart
MSRP $12.99 - (more than $4 off)

Boericke & Tafel Oral Ivy Homeopathic

Boericke & Tafel Oral Ivy- a homeopathic remedy for itching and burning associated with poison ivy, oak, and sumac exposure..


Ingredients & Description

Boericke & Tafel's Oral Ivy may prevent contact dermatitis associated with poison ivy, oak, or sumac. Oral Ivy is conveniently packaged in a neat 1 oz. bottle so you can take it along with you on all your outdoor expeditions. Oral Ivy from Boericke & Tafel may also offer temporary relief from the itching, burning, blistering, swelling and oozing associated with exposure to these antigens.

What is it about these particular plants that causes such a reaction? Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, and Poison Sumac all contain an oily substance known as urushiol; an oil found in the sap of the plant. These saps are easily transfered from plant to human by casual contact. It is also possible to receive the sap from materials (clothes) and pets which may have brushed up against the plant.

Benefits:

  • Swelling
  • Itching
  • Burning
  • Oozing
  • Crusting

1 fl. oz.

Active Ingredient (HPUS):
Rhus toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) 3X.

SKU: TF0338
UPC: 308079009901
Distributed or manufactured from Boericke & Tafel. See more Boericke & Tafel products.
Add your testimonial

*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.

Uses & Indications.
  • Relieving Burning
  • Relieving Blistering
  • Relieving Itching
Ailments & Concerns.
  • Poison Ivy
  • Poison Oak
  • Contact Dermatitis
  • Poison Sumac

Product average:

Reviews:

 Add your testimonial
Date Added: Thursday 02 June, 2005
Excellent product! This homeopathic remedy helped me prevent rashes from all forms of rhus toxicodendron poison plants (even the evil and infamous Caribbean Poison Wood Tree). I used to consume bits of poison ivy leaves to achieve the same effect. This way is definitely safer by delivering a known and controlled dosage unit.
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]
Date Added: Friday 27 May, 2005
This stuff is GREAT!! I can not tell you how many times I have had that itchy poison oak rash, and I have had it on EVERY part of my body. I used to get it at least every three weeks because I have a dog and I live near the forrest. Also my spouse works in it every day...but since I've started taking Oral Ivy, I have not been tormented at all. I may get one or two tiny bumps, but they vanish in a day or two! This product is a real life saver and I would recommend it to anyone who has a severe sensitivity to the evil plant. I swear by it and never go a day wihtout it. GOOD HIKING TO YOU!!! sincerely Jennifer
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]

Questions and answers:

    Asked on: March 17, 2013
    Question: What is the dose for 6 years baby with 30 KG??
    • 0 0 A: For the possible use and dosing for a child, please consult with your physician or daughter's pediatrician as they can advise best what is safe for her.  Vote down - Vote up

Do you have a question about this product?

Please type your name and email account if you want to receive a notification.

Saving...
Your question has been submitted.