Ingredients & Description
Menopause spray from Liddell is formulated to alleviate symptoms associated with menopause. Liddell's Menopause spray may counter mood swings, and reduce the occurrence of hot flashes. A natural effective way to menopausal relief.
Menopause spray is so easy to take too. A simple "two sprays, three times a day" may set women on the path to renewed energy, with fewer emotional fluctuations. Counter hot flashes, irritability, and fatigue which shadows menopause. Try Liddell's Menopause spray.
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Hormonal imbalance
Menopause spray is a combination of remedies tenderly blended to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping to assist with hormonal imbalance.
- Oophorinum (Ovarian Extract) - for menopausal hormone deficiencies characterized by decreased levels of estrogen and increased levels of gonadotropins
- Sepia (Cuttlefish) - for over sensitivity in the pelvic organs, vaginal dryness, hot flashes and headaches; and for indifference towards loved ones
- Lachesis Mutus (Bushmaster) - for hot flashes, ovarian pain, headache and menopausal emotional fluctuations
- Arnica Montana (Leopard' Bane) - helps to moderate emotional fluctuations, redness of the face and feelings of indifference
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerin) - for extreme irritability, congestive headaches, hot flashes and sweating
- Sanguinaria Canadensis (Bloodroot) - for hot flashes and redness or burning of cheeks
- Salvia Officinalis (Garden Sage) - for excessive perspiration, including night sweats, coldness in the extremities, and poor circulation
Remifemin Menopause Relief is OB/GYN Recommended non-prescription Menopause Therapy.
Distributed or manufactured from Liddell (Liddel). See more Liddell (Liddel)
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the
Uses & Indications.
Ailments & Concerns.
- Restoring Hormonal Balance
- Promoting Fertility
- Relieving Water Retention
- Normalizing Menstruation
- Relieving Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Night Sweats