Ingredients & Description
Intestinal Conditioner is a dietary supplement that provides nutrition and support to nurture a healthy digestive system responsive to the absorption of ingested nutrients.
Intestinal Conditioner contains Glutamine, Inulin, and Probiotic bacteria together with a soothing Herbal Blend.
· Glutamine, a natural amino acid supplies nutritional input for a healthy gastrointestinal mucus membrane lining.
· Inulin supports a friendly, nutritive environment for Probiotic bacteria
· Probiotic Bacteria aid in complete food digestion, and digestive enzymatic reactions Aimed at otherwise healthy adults
| Supplement Facts |
|Serving Size: (11g)/ One (1) Rounded Tablespoon|
Servings Per Container: 30
| ||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g ||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g ||20%|
|Sugars||1 g|| |
|L-Glutamine (free-form amino Acid)||3,000 mg ||*|
|Inulin (from Chicory Root)||4,200 mg||*|
|Probiotic 12 Strain Blend|
Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacteriumlongum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus planatarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius and Streptococcus thermophilus in a base of Maltodextrin
|Soothing Herbal Blend|
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(root extract), Slippery Elm(Ulmus rubra)(bark), Banana (Musa paradisiaca)(fruit) and Artichoke (cynara scolymus)(leaf)
|3,000 mg ||*|
|Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin|
|* Based on a 2,000 calorie diet |
|** Daily Values not established|
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Life. See more Nature's Life
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the
Uses & Indications.
Ailments & Concerns.
- Regulating Bowel Movements
- Nourishing Mucous Membranes
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Relieving Constipation
- Gas & Bloating
- Toxic Build-Up
Questions and answers: