Ingredients & Description
This formula represents the powerful synergy of current scientific research and traditional herbal medicine. Key ingredients include:
- Hawthorn extract, to help improve blood and nutrient flow to the heart muscle.
- CoQ10, to support normal heart function.
- Folic Acid, B-Vitamins and Betaine, to help reduce homocysteine levels.
- Natural Vitamin E, to prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Siberian Ginseng, as a traditionally recognized stress adaptogen.
2 capsules contain:
|Total Carbohydrate ||1g |
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl) ||50IU |
|Niacin (as nicotinic acid) ||20mg |
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI ) ||50mg |
|Folic Acid ||300mcg |
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) ||400mcg |
|Potassium (as potassium chloride) ||20mcg |
|Hawthorn, dried extract (top branches with flowers) ||350mcg |
|Siberian Ginseng (root) ||250mg |
|Betaine ||200mg |
|Reishi Mushroom, dried extract (whole fruiting body) 10% Polysaccharides ||25mg |
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquione) ||15mg |
|Other ingredients: Gelatin, Millet, Magnesium stearate |
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the
Uses & Indications.
Ailments & Concerns.
- Lowering Blood Pressure
- Regulating Heart Rhythm
- Increasing Blood Flow
- Heart Disease
Questions and answers: