Liddell - Detox Metals Spray (1 fl.oz)
Ingredients & Description
Detoxifies the body and temporarily relieves symptoms associated with the build-up of toxic metal residues (lead, mercury, aluminum, tin, silver and gold), such as, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, headache, Irritability, muscle pain, and feelings of weakness.
Our bodies are exposed to elevated levels of toxic metals as never before. Some of the more common sources are: amalgam dental fillings, past vaccinations, cookware, air pollution, ocean fish (mercury), paints, tobacco smoke, gasoline fumes, etc. Detox Metals is the safe, effective way for us to protect ourselves, and our families from metal toxicity.
Detox Metals is a combination of medium potency remedies to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level to help your body detoxify from toxic metal residues.
- Alumina (Aluminum) - for treatment of aluminum toxicity and feelings of restlessness, confusion and headache pain
- Arsenicicum Metallicum (Metallic Arsenic) - for headaches, hands and fingers feeling swollen and hard to close, and for drowsiness during the day
- Mercurius Corrosivus (Mercuric Chloride) - for treatment of mercury toxicity, abdominal discomfort, mental confusion and headache
- Niccolum Metallicum (Nickel) - for headaches, weak digestion, pain in the limbs, and feelings of weakness, especially in the evening
- Plumbum Metallicum (Lead) - for treatment of lead toxicity, and stomach and nerve discomfort
- Radium Bromatum (Radium Bromide) - for feelings of irritability and restlessness, aching pains all over body, and fatigue
- Stannum Metallicum (Tin) - for treatment of tin toxicity and feelings of anxiousness, dizziness and weakness
Distributed or manufactured from Liddell (Liddel). See more Liddell (Liddel)
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the
Uses & Indications.
Ailments & Concerns.
- Increasing Energy
- Reducing Environmental Stress
- Cleansing Liver
Questions and answers:
Asked on: February 7, 2013
Question: Safe for kids?
A: Yes, homeopathic remedies are almost invariably safer than their allopathic counterparts. This product is safe for children as well. As with any supplement, it is always best to consult with your physician when introducing a new supplement to your routine.
Vote down - Vote up