Liddell - Homeopathic - Cough & Bronchial Congestion
Ingredients & Description
Coping with the discomforts of a cough and bronchial congestion is easier when you have a specialized treatment designed just for your symptoms! Just start spraying this modern formula at the first sign of symptoms. Cough + Bronchial is the safe, natural way to get relief you need. Does not cause drowsiness.
Relieves symptoms associated with cough and bronchial congestion, such as:
¢ Mucous buildup
¢ Feeling of tightness in chest
Cough + Bronchial is a combination of remedies carefully designed to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, to reduce coughing and mucous buildup.
- Drosera Rotundifolia (Sundew) - for violent coughs that are spasmodic and deep
- Bryonia Alba (White Bryony) - acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent and treats lung discomfort
- Kali Bromatum - for congestion of the throat, and helps to restore sensation in throat
- Antimonium Tartaricum (Tartar Emetic) - for rattling of mucous with little expectoration, cough, and burning sensation in the chest
- Sticta Pulmonaria (Lungwort) - for inflammation and pain felt throughout the chest
- Mercurius Corrosivus (Mercuric Chloride) - acts as a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent, helping to moderate infections responsible for the onset of coughs
- Arsenicum Album (Arsenic Trioxide) - for asthma-like symptoms characterized by constricted airways, coughing, and tightness or pressure in the chest
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum (Boneset) - for coughing, muscle aches, and fever
- Arsenicum Iodatum (Arsenic Iodide) - a natural antibacterial agent
- Lung - for healthy lung tissue, and to ease cough with little expectoration
- Arum Triphyllum (Indian Turnip) - for inflammation and to promote expectoration
- Baptisia Tinctoria (Wild Indigo) - for treating infections and fever
- Echinacea Angustifolia (Purple Coneflower) - for inflammation and infections
Distributed or manufactured from Liddell (Liddel). See more Liddell (Liddel)
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the
Uses & Indications.
Ailments & Concerns.
- Reducing Wheezing
- Loosening Phlegm
- Relieving Cold Symptoms
- Promoting Breathing
- Relieving Congestion
- Whooping Cough
- Cold & Flu
- Croupy Cough
Add your testimonial
Date Added: Sunday 16 September, 2012
This product has mercuric chloride in it. I don't know how much, but it is a very toxic substance. I came to this site looking for somewhere in the United States where I can order Prospan cough syrup. You have it indexed, but not available to order. I had to get it from Singapore and it took a long time to ship, but it is very effective and it is also non-toxic, which is important since my child takes it often.