Ingredients & Description
Do you experience lower back pain, muscle cramps, neck and back stiffness, or muscle spasms? It is difficult to maintain an active lifestyle when you are plagued by these and other symptoms. Claim your life back today with Liddell Back Pain + Sciatica for natural, holistic relief of your pain.
Two sprays three times a day can help ease your current back pain and stiffness while preventing future pain and discomfort.
- Ease neck and back pain and stiffness
- Help prevent further discomfort
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade) - for neck stiffness, pain in the middle to lower back and hips, and for back muscle cramps
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) - for stiffness in the back and neck, and rheumatic pain in the muscles of the back and neck
- Gelsemium Sempervirens (Yellow Jessamine) - for dull, heavy back pain and sore, bruised back muscles
- Gnaphalium Polycephalum (Common Everlasting) - for chronic backache in the lumbar region, which normally improves when lying down on one's back
- Magnesia Phosphorica (Magnesium Phosphate, Dibasic) - an antispasmodic remedy that relieves muscle cramps with intense radiating pain
- Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) - for shoulder pain and pain and stiffness in the lower back
- Arnica Montana (Leopard's Bane) - for back pain due to nerve injury
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) - for neck pain and radiating pain up the spine and down the legs due to injury of the coccyx
- Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) - for chronic backache, characterized by bruising, stiffness, and tingling
- Euphorbium Officinarum (Gum Euphorbium) - for weakness in limb muscles, and burning pain in the bones
- Phytolacca Decandra (Poke Root) - for aching pains in lumbar region and pains streaking up and down the spine
- Ranunculus Bulbosus (Buttercup) - for irritable pains in the forehead and eyeballs, and for muscular pain along the lower area of the shoulder blades
Distributed or manufactured from Liddell (Liddel). See more Liddell (Liddel)
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the
Uses & Indications.
Ailments & Concerns.
- Reducing Inflammation
- Improving Joint Mobility
- Relieving Stiffness
- Relieving Back Pain
- Relieving Pain
- Muscle Spasms
Questions and answers:
Asked on: April 6, 2013
Question: Wow... Deadly Nightshade!Sounds dangerous?
A: I understand your concern. Belladonna is in homeopathic form. Homeopathy uses micro doses of a substance to stimulate the body’s own healing mechanism. For reference a 24X would be considered at Avogadro’s number and not physically present in the tincture. In homeopathy, a number in front of the letters X or C designates the potency of ingredients. The letter X indicates that an ingredient has undergone a 1 to 10 dilution and the letter C indicates a 1 to 100 dilution. As a general rule, the strength of an ingredient increases as the numbers increase. The component is not physically present in the tincture. The energy of the component is the active ingredient.
Vote down - Vote up
Asked on: March 14, 2013
Question: Is BpS Liddel Back Pain Sciatica a Homeopathic or a Aleppathic medicine? Please reply on my email address: akbarmbankalfalah.com